Weekly Deals 6/17/14 - 6/23/14

Good morning everyone! Did you know that Stampin' Up! has "Weekly Deals" every week where they deeply discount several items that you can only purchase at that price for one week? Well they do! They post the deals every week on Tuesday and they are good through the following Monday. Here are this week's deals:
I love when they include ribbons and ink on this deal, especially ones I do not have in my inventory yet! If you see something you just have to have, let me know and I can get it ordered for you. Or, you can click on my "shop" link at the top of this blog and place the order directly and it will immediately ship out straight to you. What is your favorite item on sale this week? Don't forget to check back next week for more deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment