Tina's Tool Tip Tuesday..........Glue Dots

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I am back with our weekly Tool Tip and we are still sticking to the topic of those tools that everyone should consider having in their basic "toolbox" for card making or scrapbooking.    Today we are talking about another type of adhesive.  Here they are:


Have you used glue dots before? If not, you do not know what you are missing.  I LOVE glue dots as they are a nice "clean" adhesive - as I don't like anything that makes a mess.  What I mean by that is they are not a "liquid" glue, they require no drying time, they are instant adhesive, and have no fumes and no mess.  As I said, I don't "do messy" so I use these little babies whenever I need to adhere any type of embellishment to my cards or scrapbook pages.  They work fantastic for adhering delicate items such as all types and sizes of ribbon but also strong enough to hold heavier embellishments like buttons securely. 

They come on a roll and you simply press your item you are wanting to adhere, such as a button, straight on the dot on the paper roll and when you lift your button, the glue dot will magically "jump off" the paper roll and onto your button.  Then you simply press your button on your project and voila it is safe and secure!

We currently sell glue dots in one size - mini - which is 3/16" wide.  They work great on small items, and if you have something larger, you can easily use multiple glue dots.  They are only $4.95 for a box of 300 dots.....that is a lot of glue!

If you have an issue with a tool or want to know what tool is available to make an "issue" you experience more easier for you, let me know and we will add that to our future tool tip talks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment